Today we’d like to introduce you our new team member Olga, who will also be the new Spray Can Admin. We weren’t sure what exactly you would like to know about her, so we’ve asked our Spray Can users. We collected some of your questions for her on Facebook and Instagram and here’s the outcome.
1. Please tell us a little bit about you, Olga.
Well, I am 24. I love music and honest people. I think, honesty makes our life better and happier. I also enjoy sewing, knitting and all the hand made stuff in general. In this way I think I may call myself an artist too, but in a different way. By the way, I also sing in a duet.
2. What‘s your first impression of rapidrabbit and Spray Can?
I have to say that I already feel like a part of the team. Rapidrabbit is a small family that I’m happy to join now. As to the Spray Can community, I’m very happy to get to know you guys. And of course I hope to be a good replacement :)
3. Are you looking forward to being the new Admin of such a large community?
Sure. I’m very happy about it. Hope, I will not disappoint you.
4. Are you an artist?
Maybe not the way you’ve supposed me to be. But yeah, I think so. I’m a singer, a poem writer and an author of some DIY stuff in my free time so I guess I am a kind of artist.
5. Are you going to draw on Spray Can too?
I’d like to try it out. But it’s also very exciting to observe your pieces of work.
6. What inspires you?
Music plays a very inspiring role in my life. It’s all around and sometimes music can express much more than words.
7. Do you have any new exciting plans for Spray Can? New features? New tools?
Oh we all have a lot of exciting ideas. We’re working on the app all the time, but unfortunately it usually takes longer than expected.
8. What‘s the last photo you took with your smartphone?
One of my cats eating snow :)
9. What‘s your favourite Pokemon?
I’m sorry, I’ve never watched them. My bad!
10. If you could be a super hero, which super power would you choose?
I’d like to beam myself from one spot to another. That would be great! In that case I would travel around the world in less than 80 days! :)