You need help focusing on a task? You can’t organize your work with proper breaks? Then the pomodoro technique is the solution for you!
With the pomodoro technique your work gets splitted up into pomodoros – this means 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes break. Then the next pomodoros starts
This app helps you to apply the pomodoro technique:
- easy to use timer, that shows your work and free time
- sounds inspired by a real kitchen clock
- simple, great looking task list
- statistics show how many pomodoros you have completed today and overall
For about the pomodoro technique see
We made a video that describes our app in detail and shows how to apply the technique:
1. Write down what you want to do today using the built-in to-do list
2. Start the timer by pressing the tomato
3. Work on the project for 25 minutes (this is called a pomodoro)
4. Stop the timer if you stop working (e.g. telephone is ringing, someone interrupts you) and start a new pomodoro
5. After 25 minutes of working take a 5 minute break
6. After 4 completed pomodoros take a longer break
To add a task, press the plus symbol. You can edit a task by pressing the red button with a pencil. To delete a single task, swipe left or right and press delete. If you want to delete all tasks or all completed tasks press the trash icon.